Not many things come to mind when you think of potential uses for used coffee grounds. However, did you know you can make a delicious brownie using used coffee? Now you do! Follow this recipe to try it out.
- 12 tbsps unsalted butter (plus extra for the pan)
- 80 grams used ground coffee
- 300 grams of granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- 90 grams cocoa powder
- 45 grams all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees celsius, then rub butter all over the inside of a 9 inch cake pan.
- Heat the butter until melted. Add the used ground coffee and stir. Let it sit for five minutes.
- Add the sugar, vanilla, sea salt, and eggs, then whisk thoroughly. Add the cocoa powder and flour, then stir until thick.
- Put the mixture into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.